- A2 Organic New Zealand ghee: Milkio’s A2 grass-fed organic cow ghee is locally made by heating certified organic clarified butter until the milk solids are removed, leaving behind the pure clarified fat. No refrigeration is necessary.
- 100% natural: Milkio’s organic ghee follows stringent Organic Standards and is free from antibiotics and growth hormones. The finest dairy produced by grazing cows in open pastures of lush New Zealand grass is used, ensuring you the purest and best quality organic ghee.
- Free from: GMOs, artificial colours, MSGs, and preservatives.
Perfect for high-heat cooking: An excellent alternative to the current oils and fats in your diet.
- Milkio’s ghee can be directly consumed by the addition to hot beverages or can be integrated into a wide variety of high-heat cooking; sautés, barbeques, baking, etc.
- This nourishing superfood is enriched with Omega-3, Omega-9, and vitamins A, D, K & E
- Keto & Paleo friendly: Milkio’s ghee is suitable for many diets including a Keto, Paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, LCHF or low-FODMAP diet.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.
I hope you, as a store are aware of what 'Sattvic' means ? You won't sell 'Halal' certified products if you did. This Milkio A2 Ghee is Halal Certified. May I know why it is so ? It is afterall, a vegetarian product. Disappointed and won't buy.
Had an unpleasant smell
Overall experience was quite poor. I ordered this ghee mainly due to the A2 type only. However, I found an unpleasant smell (maybe due to transportation, packaging, production of ghee itself etc.) and did notify sattvic.com.au via email straight after it. No resolution was offered after my numerous emails hence I am posting this for future buyers.