Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in te Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia. This herb helpful in promoting muscle strength and to support comfortable joint movement. It is considered one of the best herbs for calming vata and for revitalizing the male reproductive system. "Bala" literally means "strength," inferring the herb's potential to build muscle mass and provide energy.
shwagandha Bala Oil can be benefical towards therapeutic massage where muscle or fascia may be damaged, debilitated, or in need of restoration.
Related scientific research references:
1. Navjot Shah, Rumani Singh, Upasana Sarangi, Nishant Saxena, Anupama Chaudhary, Gurcharan Kaur, Sunil C. Kaul and Renu Wadhwa. Combinations of Ashwagandha Leaf Extracts Protect Brain-Derived Cells against Oxidative Stress and Induce Differentiation PLoS One. 2015; 10(3): e0120554.
2. Narendra Singh, Mohit Bhalla, Prashanti de Jager and Marilena Gilca. An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011; 8(5 Suppl): 208–213.
3. Ashwagandha The University of Michigan Health System
Building. Nourishing. Vitalizing.
- Supports strength and energy
- Promotes healthy muscle mass
- Good for the young, elderly, and debilitated
- Supports an active, athletic lifestyle
Banyan oils are packaged in recyclable BPA-free plastic containers.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.