Copper is considered as an essential mineral for our body Ayurveda recommends storing water overnight in a copper vessel and drinking the same in the morning keeps good health. It aids the water with wound healing and anti-aging properties, improves digestive system, promotes healthy skin, help in weight loss & also prevents for cancer. Bottle Care Tips Do not use for storage acidic liquids, fruit juices, milk products or vinegar. Wash with regular dish wash soap and water.
- Reduces Weight, Joint Pain & Improves Digestion: Water stored overnight in Copper Bottle helps in reducing weight, prevents obesity, reduces joint pain, maintains good digestion & make your life healthy.
- Usage: Water stored over night in copper Utensil is essential for hemoglobin synthesis, bone strength and immunity building. Copper helps in maintaining digestive health, healing wounds and relieving pains. Copper is an Antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows aging. Copper is primary element to produce melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair and skin) in human body
- Doctors recommend Pregnant women to ensure proper copper in take as it helps in the formation of the unborn child's heart, blood vessels,skeletal and nervous system. Helps in pregnancy- for any pregnant women, having a glass of copper pot water is extremely essential for both women and child. Drinking water from copper pot thus helps you to look younger and fitter
- Cleaning Instructions: Clean your copper ware by hand and avoid dishwasher. Use pitambri powder to clean copper utensils and wipe with soft cotton cloth
- Material: Copper
- Volume: 1000 ml
- Height of the Bottle: 27.3 cm
- Length of the bottle: 7.1 cm
- Bottom of the bottle diameter: 7.1 cm
- Neck diameter of the bottle: 3.2 cm
- Weight of the bottle: 300 grams
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.