Curry leaves are a great source of proteins and beta-carotene. Proteins that prevent hair thinning and beta-carotene helps in the condition of hair loss. Curry leaves contain antioxidants that moisturize the scalp and help in removing dead hair follicles.
- Herbal Ingredient for hair care formulations.
- Made using dried curry leaves also known as sweet neem.
Directions to Use:
- Take the required amount of Curry Leaves Powder in a bowl. Add an equal amount of Multani Mitti / Fuller's Earth Powder (Optional).
- Add water and form a fine paste. Make sure there are no lumps in it and it is smooth to apply.
- Apply it evenly on your hair and wait for 30-45 minutes to dry.
- Wash with normal water once it dries.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.