An ancient spice, Cinnamon is a wonderfully aromatic kitchen spice that offers a multitude of health benefits.
Botanical Name - Cinnamomum Verum
Part Used - Bark
- Cinnamon supports blood circulation throughout the body.
- Promotes warmth in the extremities.
- Principally employed in cookery as a condiment and flavoring material.
- Certified with USDA Organic, India Organic, KOSHER, HALAL, and Vegetarian.
- Made in BRC and GMP certified facility.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.