Amla, fondly known as the juice of immortality, is a haircare hero! If you’re struggling to find the right kind of oil for the basic maintenance of your hair, irrespective of its type, our Organic Amla oil should be your go-to! Amla conditions and nourishes the scalp and being rich in Vitamin C, it strengthens the hair right from the root.
And of course, like all our products, it’s free of mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, colours, parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic or harmful chemicals!
- 95%+ certified organic ingredients. Certified organic by USDA (USA) & India Organic
- This Amla Oil is a blend of organic herbs infused in organic oils to nourish & condition hair & scalp
- Enhances hair growth, gives lustre & shine to hair
- Being rich in Vitamin C, Amla helps in strengthening hair shafts and prevents breakage & split ends
- Truly organic & herbal
- Organic Amla Extract - Delays premature greying of hair and works as a conditioner.
- Organic Brahmi Extract - Strengthens & conditions hair and reduces dryness on scalp.
- Organic Bhringraj Extract - Nourishes hair roots & promotes hair growth.
- Organic Hibiscus Extract - Stimulates hair regrowth from dormant follicles.
- Organic Baheda Ext - Promotes hair growth.
- Organic Haritaki Ext - Prevents hair loss.
Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Lemon Oil, Organic Bhringraj Ext, Organic Hibiscus Ext, Tocopherol, Organic Gotu Kola Ext, Patchouli Oil
BENEFITS OF ‘ORGANIC AMLA OIL’
Controls Hair Fall
This Amla oil strengthens hair roots, reduces hair fall, and also controls the premature greying of hair, making your hair stronger & better.
Promotes overall scalp quality and helps in repairing daily wear & tear.
Promotes Hair Growth
Bhringraj, Hibiscus & Baheda helps rebuild hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.