Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) used in Ayurvedic medicine as being a powerful rejuvenating female tonic. Known as the “Queen of Herbs”, Shatavari is highly valued for its nourishing effects on the female reproductive system.
- Ayurvedic Female Reproductive and Nervine Tonic
- Traditionally used as an Aphrodisiac
- Traditionally considered to have a nourishing and toning effect on the female reproductive system
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Traditional woman’s tonic considered to have a nourishing and toning effect on the female reproductive system, which may be due to its phytoestrogenic properties.
- Traditionally used in Ayuvedic Medicine as a nutritive aphrodisiac herb.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine during menopause as a tonic herb.
- Shatavari is a traditional Ayurvedic digestive, antispasmodic herb that may help relieve the symptoms of nonspecific dyspepsia.
- Suitable for women of all ages looking for a tonic and libido boost.
- Suitable for menopausal women feeling tired, and/or vaginal dryness.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Herbal extract equivalent to dry:
Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root 2g
Adults: Take one capsule once daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended during pregnancy.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.
I didn't see any difference since I started using the product!!and it's almost 7weeks I don't know if there's anything you can help with!