Take a deeeeeeep breath with Calm. With a generous 9800 mgs of adaptogens per serving, our replenishing chill tonic floods your system with ease & groundedness. Best enjoyed from afternoon to pre-bedtime, Calm’s clinical dose of the powerhouse herb Ashwagandha is balanced with Blue Lotus, Reishi, and Blue Vervain for deep relaxation. Indulge in the creamy notes of date & vanilla, afternoon or evening, with a roasty drink that will nourish and replenish your body.
Your decadent afternoon or pre-bedtime blend.
It's chill time. But now, you can set aside the wine or afternoon coffee…Calm helps you feel embodied and deeply relaxed. With creamy notes of date & vanilla, this rich, roasty afternoon or evening drink will nourish and replenish your body.
We've woven the best of Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Western Herbalism to bring you a formula that feeds and fortifies your spirit. Calm floods your system with Blue Vervain, grounding you into your body; a clinical dose of the powerhouse adaptogen, Ashwagandha; “the spirit plant” Reishi; and Blue Lotus, sacred to the Ancient Egyptians for its mildly euphoric effects & entryway into deep dreaming.
Available in 226g pack size.
IngredientsRoasted Date Seed, Roasted Chicory,* Fig*, Burdock*, Cacao,* Jujube Extract, Shatavari,* Cured Rehmannia Extract, Codonopsis,* He Shou Wu,* Vanilla Bean,* Ashwagandha Extract (Sensoril),* Cinnamon,* Blue Lotus Petals, Blue Vervain Extract, Reishi Extract*, <1% Maltodextrin
* All certified organic, non-GMO and obsessively sustainable
Try drinking Calm…
1. ...in place of your after-work cocktail to soothe your nerves and transition into a nourishing evening.
2. ...as an after-dinner drink to quell sweet cravings and begin a peaceful nighttime ritual.
3. ...for a gentle nudge at the end of the day that reminds you…“I am enough”.
4. ...before bed as a nightcap that truly sets your nervous system on track for a restful night of sleep.
How To BrewBrewing Rasa is Easy!
1. Boil water.
2. Add water & Rasa to french press (1 tbsp per 8 oz of water)*
3. Wait 10-15 mins...or instead of just waiting there, because “a watched Rasa never brews,“ you can: • meditate • dance • meal prep • clean your kitchen • take a shower • play with your pet unicorn • etc.
4. Pour. Sip.
Satisfaction GuaranteedWe think you're going to love Rasa. But if you don't? Send it back for 100% of your money back. All you have to do is ask nicely.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.