Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is a rejuvenating herb that as a nutritive tonic encourages the healthy production of milk in lactating mothers. It is also useful during menopause and for women who have had hysterectomies. Shatavari supports a healthy immune system and assists in both physical and mental digestion. Its unctuous quality soothes and nurtures membranes of the lungs, stomach, kidneys and reproductive organs. Sattvic (pure, harmonious) in nature, Shatavari calms the mind and promotes love and devotion.
Related scientific research references:
1. N. Veena, Sumit Arora, corresponding author R. R. B. Singh, Antariksh Katara, Subha Rastogi, and A. K. S. Rawat Enhancement of the functionality of bread by incorporation of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) Food Sci Technol. 2014 Sep; 51(9): 2038–2045.
2. Mashitha Vinod Pise, Jaishree Amal Rudra, and Avinash Upadhyay Immunomodulatory potential of shatavarins produced from Asparagus racemosus tissue cultures. J Nat Sci Biol Med. 2015 Jul-Dec; 6(2): 415–420.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Menstruum Ratio 1:3
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Organic 99.7% Glycerin
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on the label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for a replacement if safety seal is broken.
Balancing Formula for Detoxification & Rejuvenation*
- Assists natural internal cleansing*
- Gently maintains regularity*
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues*
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption*
- Natural antioxidant*
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 90
Each 500 mg tablet contains: Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)+, Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica)+, Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic maltodextrin, silicon dioxide. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.