The primary difference in Jamaican black castor oil vs castor oil is the pH level of the finished product. Traditional cold-pressed castor oil tends to have a lower pH, making it fall on the more acidic side of the scale. In comparison, Jamaican black castor oil has a high pH for a more alkaline product.
Because of the alkalinity of Jamaican black castor oil, it is commonly used in a wide array of ailments including acne, age spots, stretch marks and other skin blemishes, ringworm, fungal infections, sunburn, athlete’s foot, and sebaceous cysts.
Using a warm castor oil pack can give relief for muscle and joint pains, menstrual cramps, and improve respiratory health.
- Made in Australia.
- ACO (Australian Certified Organic) product.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Soothes dry and irritated skin by effectively locking in moisture.
- Contains nourishing vitamins, minerals and fatty acids that promote great skin health.
- Contains minerals, fatty acids and vitamin E needed to promote hair growth and treat split ends.
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
- No additives, salt, colour or GMO.
- Suitable for all hair and skin types.
- Store below 30°c away from direct sunlight.
dimensions / ingredients:
100ml. organic cold pressed ricinus communis (castor) seed oil.
Made in Australia.
Browse our other eco-friendly oils.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.