What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha (botanical name Withania Somnifera) is also known as the Indian Ginseng and has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for over 3000 years. The name Ashwagandha derives from two Sanskrit words ‘Ashwa’ meaning Horse and ‘Gandha’ meaning Smell, and is said to have the horse-like
smell in its roots which also denotes the stallion-like strength of this plant. It holds a prominent place among ayurvedic Rasayana herbs and is specially used as a nervine tonic as it promotes the health of
nerves and soothes them.
- Rich in Withanoloids that fight inflammation
- Contains essential vitamins, minerals and proteins
- Adaptogen & Anti-stress agent
- Effectively used against various disorders and ailments
- Effective to control stress levels
- Helps to boost immunity
- Manages the levels of Cortisol (stress hormone)
- Helps fight depression & anxiety
- Helps boosts fertility
- Improves Heart Health & reduces cholesterol
- Fights inflammation
- Helps reduce blood sugar levels
- Not to be taken by children, pregnant or nursing women
- Avoid if undergoing any other medications
- Not to be consumed if suffering from Diabetes, Blood Pressure issues, Thyroid disorders, Stomach ulcers, Auto-immune diseases or before and after any surgery.
- Test for allergic reaction
- Purchase from certified manufacturers to avoid toxin contamination