- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Vijaysar (Pterocarpus marsupium) is a deciduous tree with a long history of being used in the Indian Ayurvedic medicine, also known as Kino Tree, Malabar Kino Tree and Venkai. It belongs to the Fabaceae family. Native to India, Vijaysar has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries and grows naturally in India and other parts of Asia. Its bark is rich in several active ingredients beneficial for health, which are extracted and used in herbal medicine.
- Has astringent properties
- An ally of the pancreas health
- Helps restore the appetite
- Reduces cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Helps increase glycogen content
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Has digestive properties
- Act as a natural tonic
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.